We regularly run events for all special occasions throughout the year as well as masterclasses suitable for beginners and enthusiasts alike.
Visit the wine tasting experience on Saturday 18th May and enjoy FREE samples of Best Spanish Ham’s Ibérico ham, chorizo, lomo and salchichón on 18th May!
Book tickets here.
Events at Vinopolis
ENGLISH WINE WEEK – 25th May-1st June
SPECIAL MENU IN CANTINA RESTAURANT
Throughout English Wine Week (excluding Sundays) Cantina Restaurant are offering a delicious 3-course menu + a glass of Nyetimber English Sparkling Wine!
£35 per person
Call 0207 940 8333 to book.
- fiery whisky cocktail reception
- professional Bollywood dancers
- beats from Dhol Players ‘Beat Evolution’
- legendary DJ, Bass II Bass
- Tickets £20
- celebrate Independence Day with us!
- sample 6 great American Wines, featuring recent vintages of top-rated Californian wines from the infamous Paris Wine Tasting of 1976
- Tickets £40
BASTILLE FESTIVAL: CHEESE & WINE MASTERCLASS – 11th July
- sample six top French wines paired with a mouth-watering selection of French cheese
- following which, sample a range of wines on the tasting experience at your own leisure
- Tickets £50 (include admittance to wine tasting experience)
BASTILLE FESTIVAL: LA FÉE ABSINTHE MASTERCLASS – 12th July
- taste different styles of La Fée Absinthe with George Rowley, the man who repealed the ban of Absinthe in France!
BASTILLE FESTIVAL: UNRAVELLING FRENCH WINE LABELS – 14th July
- discover how to decipher French wine labels
- sample a range of six classic French wines with our own Frenchman, Sylvain
SPAIN BEYOND RIOJA – 25th July
- discover the delights that Spain has to offer beyond the much-loved Rioja
- taste six delicious Spanish wines of a variety of styles and discover a new favourite for your holidays
PORTUGAL BEYOND PORT – 29th August
- discover Portugal’s wine-producing talents beyond it’s iconic Port
- taste six great Portuguese wines with one of our resident experts and explore the Portuguese wine landscape in more depth
- There’ll be some spooky goings-on at Vinopolis this October, keep your eyes and ears peeled…
- To be the first to find out, sign up for our newsletter here.
For any queries regarding events and masterclasses, please contact email@example.com or call 0207 940 8300.